How It Works – Pottery
What It Costs
We are an All Inclusive Studio. This means you only pay for the cost of the piece of pottery that you paint. The price you see is the price you pay.
Pottery prices start at $10 and go up from there with a large selection of pieces in the $25 range and under.
Create Your Custom Work Of Art In 3 Easy Steps!
7-10 Day Average Turn Around
1) Pick a piece of pottery from our shelves. There are over 40 items to choose from.
2) Design, decorate and paint your masterpiece!
3) We’ll glaze your piece and fire it in the kiln, and it will be ready to pick up in usually 7-10 days!
*Finished pieces are held for 6 months from the date painted (cannot be guaranteed after 30 days).
Same Day Turn Around
1) Pick a piece of pottery from our shelves.
2) Design and decorate using our acrylic paints*.
3) We suggest allowing 30 minutes to dry after painting and then it’s ready to take home!
*Acrylic paints are not kiln fired. Please wear appropriate clothing as acrylic paint will stain clothes. All items painted with acrylic are NOT food safe, microwave safe, or dishwasher safe, or water safe.
We Provide All The Tools Needed
All Fired Up is the perfect place to create your very own masterpiece and have some fun. We provide all paints, brushes, stamps, sponges, expert assistance and anything else you need to let your creative juices flow!
You can stop in anytime! We also happily accept reservations. Just contact us at 856-833-1330. Reservations are suggested on weekends, holidays, and days when school is out.
DISCLAIMER: Our policy on painting and firing ceramics not purchased at our store is as follows:
1) we are not responsible if piece is damaged in the firing as we did not sell this piece;
2) a firing fee will be charged at our discretion based on the size of the piece and the number of pieces. We reserve the right to refuse to fire very large pieces due to our kiln capacity.
3) We will not fire outside hand-built pieces due to the damage it may cause in our kilns.